domingo, 16 de mayo de 2004

yappa-ng

Yet Another Photo Album-Next Generation is a web engine aimed for online photo album publishing. I know there are a lot of such applications over there, but I've collaborated on expanding the spanish translation of this one, so I want you to try. If I were photogenic, or I had good taste, sure, I'd have yappa-ng installed on some php host, but I prefer not to show you any photo made by me.

Yet Another Photo Album-Next Generation es un motor web para publicar álbumes de fotos en la red. Ya sé que hay muchos programas así, pero yo he colaborado en la expansión de la traducción al español de este, así que quiero que lo probéis. Si yo fuera fotogénico o tuviera buen gusto, seguramente tendría yappa-ng instalado en algún servidor. Pero prefiero no enseñaros ninguna foto hecha por mí.

No hay comentarios: