viernes, 28 de mayo de 2004

Comics: Anthropo-Sci-Fi

Future Pig is a comic I heard of through cafepress online shop. It is now discontinued, but it is a funny Anthropomorphic Science-Fiction comic, featuring the adventures of a lascive pig, a mad scientist and other nice creature I can't identify.

Other nice anthropomorphical science-fiction Comic is Commander Kitty. I reach it through the discontinued Darkmew webpage. It features the adventures of a group of space cats, but the character I love is the mouse robot.

PD my preferred scifi comic is now TurboTrak, a spanish language comic about space, cyberspace and back-in-time adventures. But the only anthropomorphical creature it features is a boy turned into dog, and this post title promised "Anthropo" ("furry") comics only.

No hay comentarios: