sábado, 5 de febrero de 2005

Wich OS are you?

After taking the "Wich extension are you?" quiz, I've took the "Wich OS are you?" one. Well, due to my low geek levels, I expected to be neither a FreeBSD/GNU Hurd nor linux, but didn't expect to be a OS/2. I imagine the test payed for my "I don't want to be windows Me" answer to the last question.

You are OS2-Warp. You're plagued by feelings of abandonment and disgust for your backstabbing step-brother.  Oh, what might have been.
Which OS are You?


Tras pasar el test "¿Qué extensión eres?" he hecho el test "¿Qué sistema operativo eres?". Dados mis escasos niveles de "Geekoclorianos", he supuesto que no conseguiría ni un sistema serio como FreeBSD o GNU Hurd, ni un sistema geek como Linux. Pero tampoco quería que me tocara un Windows. El test tenía una última pregunta acerca de ello, y supongo que mi respuesta ayudó a que me tocara OS/2, "plagado de sentimientos de abandono y odio hacia tu traidor hermano" (Windows).

No hay comentarios: